Historic George Watts Building
751 N. Jefferson Street, Suite 200
Milwaukee, WI 53202
COME WORK WITH US!
Continuum Architects + Planners is a highly technical architectural firm with a strong, design-driven culture. Our mission is simple, but focused: We create smart, refreshing designs grounded in intelligent optimism that elevate our clients and communities.
Our project portfolio includes high-profile design work across a broad range of building types including higher education, museums, corporate offices, historic restoration, multi-family and mixed-use housing, and retail. Together, as a firm, we believe our clients are best served when we thoroughly understand what they want and why they want it.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that strives to improve the built environment and positively impact quality of life? We are currently seeking a Project Architect to work on a wide range of building and client types.
As a Project Architect with Continuum Architects + Planners, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types and scales. Candidate must have:
- Architectural degree from an accredited school
- At least 10 years of solid expertise in production and coordination of architectural documentation
- Excel at leading a team of architects and engineering consultants in the production of design and construction documentation
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of building technology and detailing
- Have experience coordinating quality construction documentation
- Ideally, be a registered professional
Interested candidates should send their cover letter, resume and portfolio to: