CURRENT OPENINGS AS OF JUNE 2023
We are currently seeking to hire more than one experienced Project Architect
This position will include:
- Ability to utilize Revit for Production of Construction Documents.
- Know and be able to analyze and implement Building code.
- Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, and design work in drawing, and 3D image formats.
- Begin to be responsible for the organization of design and team members to complete design and construction documents.
- Prepare schematic design, design development, and construction documents, develop solutions, and work directly with your in-house team members.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, a hard worker, motivated, and can work independently and within a team. We are looking for someone who is a creative thinker, enjoys contributing as part of a team, and brings positive energy to a project.
Additionally, this candidate will have:
- Master’s degree from an accredited Architecture program (Bachelors can work pending experience)
- 6+ years of experience working in an architectural design office required.
- Highly proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills a must.
- Excellent technical drafting and detailing abilities
- Ability to put together Construction Documents.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter, resume and portfolio to:
Note: Applications submitted without a portfolio will not be considered.