PROJECT ARCHITECT / DESIGNER
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that strives to improve the built environment and positively impact quality of life?
We are currently seeking a Project Architect / Designer to work on a wide range of building and client types. This position will include:
- Take on planning and execution of projects from inception through completion, developing design and technical solutions throughout all phases of a project.
- Prepare presentation drawings and diagram. Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, and design work in drawing, and 3D image formats.
- Begin to be responsible for the organization of design and team members to complete design and construction documents.
- Prepare schematic design, design development, and construction documents, develop solutions, and work directly with your inhouse team members.
- Participate in client presentations and/or meetings, presenting ideas and solutions.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, motivated, and can work independently and within a team. We are looking for someone who is a creative thinker, enjoys contributing as part of a team, and brings positive energy a project.
Additionally, this candidate will have:
- Master’s degree from an accredited Architecture program (Bachelors can work pending experience)
- 4-6 years of experience working in an architectural design office required.
- Highly proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite required
- Proficient in Lumion, Enscape, with other 3D software.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills a must.
- Hands-on approach and possess hand sketching and hand rendering skills.
- Excellent technical drafting and detailing abilities
- Ability to put together Construction Documents.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter, resume and portfolio to:
Please submit your portfolio or work samples.