This six-story building, constructed in 1876, is on the National Register of Historic Places. Continuum made the shift to downtown and renovated the 4th floor of this historic building, which was once a bank, into a modern office space. The renovation included an open collaborative workspace, various conference rooms, a kitchenette, and a staff lounge. Historic features such as the exterior envelope, coved ceiling, and the structural system of the space proper, remain. The layout of the office space encompasses the historical open stair that connects all floors. Iron railings and double-height vaults are highlighted and preserved as part of the design.